30 March, 2011

A few days of rest...

...now it's back to the grindstone. I've been down and out with what I thought were allergies; turns out it was a minor sinus infection. And after a very mild bout of food poisoning yesterday, I'm back in the saddle. I've been crocheting my little heart out these last few days, so I've not been completely un-productive. I've also snared myself another commission. YAY! My friend Jess needs new garb and finds herself hating her seams and hating to pattern. So she's enlisted me to make her new costuming. Eventually you will hear about a gold and burgundy low-noble gown and a green and brown high peasantry get-up.
Additionally, today (should my body cooperate), I'll be finishing up the current stage on my corset and moving closer to the finish. As well, I'm hoping to get some skirt patterning done! Wish me luck!

No comments: