30 May, 2011

Etsy Shiny's!!

So, things have been kinda slow, sewing-wise, in the last few weeks, as I've been reeling from the whirlwind of 2 different faires in 2 different states on back-to-back weekends. But I'll be getting back into it soon. Spring, however, has finally arrived, and it's quickly getting shoved out of the way by summer, so the next couple weeks will be partially devoted to the yard and getting it to a presentable situation!
However, I haven't completely slacked off. Yesterday I went outside in the first sunny day for a while and took some pictures of some vintage jewelry from my husband's extended family: watches, necklaces, bracelets and such, and posted them on Etsy.com. Check me out:

Vintage Crystal Faced Watch

Sapphire Heart Pendant

Lighted American Flag Pin

Eiffel Tower Pendant

Shades of Pink Necklace

Aries Ram Pendant

Vintage Gruen Gold Watch

No comments: